A few weeks ago I wrote about Harrison and some funny things he does that makes up laugh. I was thinking I have to get down all the funny things Sam does. He is a crack up. Sam is our kid who makes us laugh on a daily/hourly basis. He has the funniest sense of humor. When he wakes up in the morning he starts talking non stop. Most of the time the first few minutes are sleep talk and its usually about Nemo, Curious George or some other random cartoon character. He then has, what I like to call, his "Morning Graham". He starts each day with a graham cracker, or two. Its his favorite treat and his day cannot start without one. Sam is constantly trying to make you laugh. He walks around most of the day saying "that was funny, huh?" and then waiting for your response. He is a total snuggle. He always wants me to hold him like a baby and suck his thumb. Oh, that's my favorite, he sucks his thumb and twirls his hair. So cute! Like I said Sam talks non stop. I wonder where he got it from? He talks from morning until night. When you ask him to be quiet he quickly answers "Nope, sorry" and then continues to talk. Sam makes up laugh and brings so much joy into our home.
2 comments:
Sam is such a love bug! I love that kid!
"Nope, sorry." I love it, and I love Sam's genuine countenance.
Post a Comment