Monday, June 2, 2008

Gifts for Baby



Thursday Ben and I found some fun gifts for our baby.

First is a Spiderman burpcloth and bib. This young guy was selling them at the Palm Springs Street Fair for $5.00 each. He and his wife make them so we wanted to buy them. He had some really cute stuff. He had a onesie with ROTFL written on it. For those who dont know what that means, its text messaging for Rolling On The Floor Laughing. Ben's brother always writes it in emails, mainly to annoy us I think, because we always think he is telling us he threw up. We passed that onesie up but got the burpcloth and bib instead. I showed Harrison the burbcloth and bib and he thought they were so cool! He's really into Spiderman and Superman.




We bought this little diddy at the Gymboree Outlet in Cabazon. I thought the Vespa was so cute! We've been so busy with school and focusing on graduating, poor baby boy has been looked over. We are excited to spend the next month getting ready for him and buying him a few new things was a blast!

I am being induced 1 month from today, July 2nd. I cant believe it, this pregnancy flew by!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

So cute!!! I love the spiderman material and I love the Gymboree outfit...wicked cute! lol