Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Bedding


About 4 months ago Julia and Sara emailed me, they wanted to make our new baby his bedding for his crib. I was so touched and couldnt believe they would want to do this for me. Sara and Julia both have online fabric stores, so I got to go through their inventory and pick out what fabrics I wanted. I have a favorite Michael Miller print that they used and these are the results. Julia embroidered the baby's name on the quilt, William Thomas Ellsworth, so the cat is out of the bag. We are naming our baby William Thomas Ellsworth. I love the name. His room is so cute, but not finished. Ben painted the walls a really neat blue and the bedding looks so gorgeous with the walls, his white crib and white dresser. We still need to paint some cowboy scenes in the frames that outline his room. Right now they have jungle animals in them that matched Sam's bedding. When the room is completed I will send more pics. I am so touched that Ben's sisters would take time out of their busy lives with their kids to make our baby something so special. I will treasure this forever and pass it to William when he has babies. I just love his baby bedding and it couldnt be made better, be more perfect for our little boy. I cant wait for him to lay in his crib, snuggle with his blanket and hopefully not spit up on anything. Ha ha ha. Thank you so much Sara and Julia, I love it!

Julia and Sara's sites are the following. Check them out, I love them!


Julia's- www.thedizzydaizy.etsy.com

Sara's- http://stores.ebay.com/Sisters-In-Stitches

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

OK Darling shower! And way cute bedding sista's!! I got teary seeing William's name on there. Soooo cute!! Can't wait for another Ellsworth boy.

Marrianne said...

Cute room! I love the theme and I got to see his other quilt being made. Gorgeous! I saw it all put together and on its way to your shower. Great job on the fabric.