Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Mom and her Wii!
June 6, 2008


Mom turned 26 this year and is loving it! For her birthday we went to Outback for dinner and then headed to my house for cake and ice cream. Sam and Harrison kept asking her "what kind of party are you having grandma?" Apparently she needed a theme. So we went to the party store the day before and got some supplies. Mom had a Curious George, Princess, Finding Nemo, Car's party. Mom got a Wii for her birthday and has already added Guitar Hero to her collection. Happy Birthday mom!
Grandpa and 2 little monkeys
Sam with his Curious George mask

Monkey Harrison and Grandma blowing out candles

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

The Wii is the best. We interestingly have 2 so that works out well, 'cause Mark wants one here in LV and we HAVE to take one to Lexington. I think I'll get the guitar hero game once we move. Let us know if you guys like that one.

rebecca said...

I'm cracking up that gma needed a theme birthday! What a hoot! Your family is too fun.