Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Shower


Julie and I with Lauren. She was pooped, so were we!

Last Saturday Aunt Marg threw Julie and I a baby shower. It was so much fun! Just the family was there and it made it so nice. I had a baby shower all planned and ready for Julie, however 2 days before the party Lauren, Julie's baby, decided she was tired of sitting around and wanted to join the party. So she was born. So we had a combined baby shower. It was great, everything was blue for William and pink for Lauren. Lauren even wore a pink tutu to the party. We visited, played games, and ate, it was wonderful. Val, my cousin Lisa's daughter who is 11 going on 17, put together a few of the games. My absolute favorite was the A-Z game. Val gave you a piece of paper with A-Z listed on it. You had 3 minutes to write down everything you could think of that started with each letter of the alphabet that had to do with a baby. A- applesauce, B-bottles, C-crib, etc. Val then read the answers, you may have written, B-bib but she was looking for B-bottle, so sorry, you didnt get a point. Sometimes we would argue our word and if she liked it she would let you have a point, but really your answers needed to match Val's. Total crack up. It was so much fun!
My cake. Chocolate chocolate chip with cream cheese frosting.


Julie's cake. Lemon with cream cheese frosting.
Grandma Jane and Aunt Sandy
Linda, Sally, Aunt Fran and Mom
Aunt Marg did so much to make the day so special and I really appreciated it. She had white flowers in a blue vase/bag for William. Party favors for everyone, games galore, food galore and everything decorated in pink and blue. I just loved it. Thank you so much Aunt Marg for such a wonderful day. Below is a link of the pic's from the shower and some presents I received.

No comments: