Sunday: Church.
Monday: Played
Tuesday: School/Played
Tuesday: School/Played
Wednesday: Played some more at Grandpa Tom's.
Thursday: Dr's appt. Baby is looking great and is measuring nice. I asked Dr. Poliakin if we could induce the week on July 1st. I mentioned that Sam was 9lbs 4 oz 2 weeks early, I was induced. He said that the baby will probably be that size or bigger at 38 weeks, so inducing would be a good idea. We'll make a decision as we get closer.
Friday: V.T. then Pirate School then the park with some friends.
Saturday: Trader Joes, Costco, etc.
Ben has been trying to finish a Linear Algebra class he is taking through BYU Ind. Study. Our goal was to take the final today, Saturday. Our new goal is to take the final no latter than next Saturday. Ha ha ha. 3 more weeks of school. 2 weeks of classes and then finals week. Ben's grad announcements came this week and were mailed out. Everyone should get one soon. All are invited, especially to the Graduation Party afterwards!
I added: What's for Dinner? to our blurg! If anyone is interested in seeing what we are having for dinner the next two week, take a look. If you want the recipes, email me.
Funny moments this week: We were eating dinner Tuesday night. Sam looked at Harrison and said "Pull my finger, Harrison?" Harrison pulled it and Sam burst out laughing. Are they born with that impulse? Some days I swear I am raising Jim and Adam. Very scary! Especially since Sam is looking more and more like my brother Adam every day. Even his hair is taking on the one shape Adam's hair did all through childhood. Helmet hair! So cute!
Last Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's in the morning. They had a clogged drain in their front yard. My dad rented a snake from Home Depot. Harrison got to push the button while the snake was operating. All week long this has been his topic of conversation "We went to grandma's and there was a BIG problem. I showed up, pushed the button and fixed the problem. Grandpa is lucky to have me help him" After that we went to Earth Day. Harrison was drawn to the drum circle. The hippies were dancing with their maracas and their dingle belts. Ben and I couldnt coax him away from the drum circle. I wish I had my camera, it was hilarious. He finally got the courage to walk up and ask for a drum to play so he could participate. When the lady offered him one, he got nervous and ran away. The drum circle was chanting "Yes we can, yes we can, stop world hunger, stop global warming, etc" Ben, my mom and I were hysterically laughing, but I know that they mean well and they looked like very nice people. Now do I sound like mom or what!? Here's a pic of cute Harrison.
2 comments:
LINEAR ALGEBRA!!! I hated that class. Is that the one where you learn about n-space? Our teacher was a French man, new to America, and he barely spoke English. He wrote out all of the explanations in full sentences on the board. Everyone bombed our first test. I explained to the teacher that we all wanted to get A's, and that C's and D's weren't good here in America. We all did better on the next test. Such fond memories of Linear Algebra.
Love the pictures! You guys look fabulous (as I say it in my most fabulous voice)! Induce, I say. Then you can rest. ;)
I'm going to keep an eye out for a catchy recipe.
Post a Comment