Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lauren Lokelani Poepoe

Lauren and mommy
Thursday my mom and I went to see my cousin Julie's new baby, Lauren. She is the sweetest, cutest baby and I loved spending the afternoon with her. As an added treat Uncle Tom was there helping Julie. I always love seeing and spending time with my Uncle Tom. To me Lauren looks like Aunt Fran and has a little bit of grandma in her too. She is just too sweet. She likes to sleep with her hands above her head, which made us all laugh because all the women in our family do the same. Holding Lauren made me so excited to hold my own baby soon. Julie looks wonderful and is a pro at being a mom. I cant wait to see Lauren again and hold her, I really cant wait for her to get older and boss all these boy cousins around. We had a great afternoon and enjoyed admiring Lauren.
Lauren and her favorite Aunt, sorry everybody else.......

Lauren and Aunt Rosemary

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Such a cute little peanut! I agree with Julee...your haircut is super cute, Amanda.