Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Happy Halloween

Sam as a skeleton, Harrison as Batman and William as a "I Love Mummy"

We had a fun Halloween this year. This year Ben got the spend Halloween with us. Since we have had kids Ben has been in school and in school on Halloween night. It was fun to have him trick or treat with us, carve pumpkins and hang out. In years past I took the kids to my parents on Halloween and my dad I have taken the kids trick or treating around their neighborhood. This year the kids said they wanted to do the same so we headed to grandma's for Halloween.
For dinner we had:
Bloody Muscles ( BBQ Beef)
Worms (Spaghetti Squash)
Frog Eyes (Peas)
I know we had other things too but I cant remember what they were.
After dinner we went trick or treating through the neighborhood. Every year we make it farther and farther in the neighborhood, its fun to see how the kids grow up and want to do more every year.

Mommy and her Mummy

Harrison's preschool class

After trick or treating we got into our costumes and headed to a Halloween Party at the Faughts. Ben and I dressed up like and Orange County 80's couple. My costume was shinny purple jogging pants and a Jansport pink jogging sweatshirt. Ben had a colorful 80's sweater with a pink dress shirt underneath with the sleeves rolled up into the sweater and his collar flipped. He wore jeans and even french cuffed them into his socks. He looks just like Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell. At this point we were so tired we forgot to take pics. But it was good. My mom dressed up in her pajamas and robe and put her hair in curlers and my dad dressed up like a rasta farian. I hope I spelled that right.

We had a fun night and cant wait until next year!

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

as for the Halloween pictures! Sooooo cute! I love their costumes and the class picture is a keeper! Great times to remember for everyone. You guys look great!