Monday, October 20, 2008

William's Favorite Toy, the Jolly Jump

William's favorite toy is his Jolly Jump. It hangs from the doorway and he bounces around inside it. He spends 30-40 minutes at a time there and is so happy. Some days, that's all he wants to do. Eat, sleep, poop and jolly jump. This morning I was making the boys french toast and I put William in his jolly jump. He was laughing, bouncing around, turning around and then I didnt hear anything. I looked over and he has fallen asleep. Too much jumping makes William a tired boy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

rebecca said...

We didn't have a doorway to use ours with Wes. I think we gave it away. At least a couple of our others fell asleep in their jumpy seat. Great photo of your cute little man.

J. Marie said...

Oh the Jolly jump up works as a sleeper too! ha ha You put up so many posts today! That slide looks awesome I totally want to go down it! And we'll still have my shower. It should be fine, I go get an ultra sound on Thursday and unless I'm going into labor we should be fine.

Kara said...

william is jolly jumping already?? holy cow! how does pregnancy go by so slow and the baby stage go so fast?

Marrianne said...

I can't believe he does so well in it already! Must be because he's so huge!
My kids loved it, too. We didn't have door jambs for Brooke in the kitchen to use it, so John nailed a piece of wood up - jolly jumps are that important!

Sherrill said...

what a great moment to capture!! Sleepy babies are the best! Just wish mine was more into sleep. ;)