The Adventures of Harrison, Sam and William....and sometimes Ben and Amanda.
I love the rain! It doesn't rain enough here. Also your kids Halloween costumes are really cute!
Your boys are so cute!!! I love it! Your cute family just makes me smile! And running in the rain... you're a cool mom to let them do that. My mom always said we'd catch colds:) go figure!
I can't wait to see the boys. They are getting soooo big!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the rain! It doesn't rain enough here. Also your kids Halloween costumes are really cute!
Your boys are so cute!!! I love it! Your cute family just makes me smile! And running in the rain... you're a cool mom to let them do that. My mom always said we'd catch colds:) go figure!
I can't wait to see the boys. They are getting soooo big!!!
Post a Comment