Monday, October 20, 2008

William is 3 months!


William turned 3 months old a few weeks ago. Up above are our favorite pictures of him in the last 3 months.
William is a sweet baby and we all love being around him, he has brought so much happiness and joy to our home. We love you, William!


Comments I hear daily from Sam and Harrison
"You are holding him wrong"
"He doesnt want his pacifier, yes he does!"
"I want to take my nap with baby William"
"William is sooooooo cute, I love him"
"William is my baby, not yours, ok mommy"

Things we love most about William
His squishy body
His chubby hands, feet, arms, legs, torso, everything
The way he smells so sweet
His coos and abooos
They way he imitates what you say and how you move your mouth
His cry is so quiet and sweet
His smiles! They are huge and frequent!
His chubby cheeks!
He is soooooo kissable!
They way he kicks his arms and legs when he lays down and looks around
Sweet and soft
His little patch of hair on his head
Curls in the back of his head, just a few.....
His chubby chin
EVERYTHING!!!!

William loves....
His brothers, the louder they are the happier he is. He is always looking for them.
His mom, he is always looking for me, even when someone else is holding him
His dad, he always laughs at dad and gets excited to see him
His grandma's and grandpa's, loves to be held by them and schmoozed
His aunts and uncles and cousins

William's weight:
Birth: 8lbs 13 oz 19 1/2 inches long
Two Months: 15 lbs 7 oz 24 1/2 inches long
Three Months: 16lbs 15 1/2 oz 28 inches long
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rebecca said...

What a fun post, Amanda! I love the collage and the report, esp. the boys' frequent comments. Love it!

Marrianne said...

He is so cute! I love the funny things they say, and I love that you are documenting them!