Monday, October 20, 2008

Calabasas Pumpkin Festival


Our little pumpkin
Two scary scarecrows

Saturday we went to the Calabasas Pumpkin Festival with grandma and grandpa. We had a time great looking at the street vendors goodies, listening to the Eagle cover band, "The Long Run", eating, playing carnival games and enjoying the nice weather.
William snoozing with Grandma

Grandpa listening to the Eagles cover band, they were really good

I couldnt get these two monkey's to smile or stand still, so this is the best I got out of the 6 pictures I took.

The boys and I going down the slide

We had so much fun and decided we would come back next year. We usually go to Underwood Family Farms, which is great, but they charge $10.00 a person to get in and you still have to pay to do things. This was much less stressful for a growing family!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rebecca said...

this look like so much fun! Your mom got a sweet job:)

Wayne said...

Wait, Calabasas has a pumpkin festival? How did I miss that one growing up?

Sara C said...

William is a total crack-up!