Sam got to say the prayer at dinner tonight. Its usually pretty funny because his prayers are a good 5 minutes long, no joke, he lists everything he is thinking about and sees in the room and usually has us all laughing. Tonight was no different.
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the food, bless that Harrison will be Batman for Halloween, that mommy will be a BIG BROWN TOE, bless that I will be a skeleton pirate and that Matthew will be something that will fly, Amen"
A BIG BROWN TOE?! Why do I get that one, what about daddy?
I dont know which cousin Matthew he is talking about, Kimee's Matthew or Sara's, but one of them is supposed to be something that fly's.
Happy Halloween!
Update 10/22
Tonight Sam got to say the prayer again at dinner. This time he gave daddy a Halloween costume..."Please bless that daddy will be a chicken for Halloween, please bless that mommy will be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween......." Where does this kid get his ideas?
5 comments:
I DARE you, Amanda! A big brown toe would be original;)
HA HA HA your kids are awesome and so funny... Harrison always kinda stares at me in primary but never says anything so i just stare back... I"m so excited about my shower also. Thanks for throwing it
I love it! That is so funny! Kids keep us laughing, that is for sure!
I would like to see you dressed up as a big brown toe.
I'm not sure what I would take from the "Big Toe" issue. That's a stumper and very very very funny.
Post a Comment