Monday, October 6, 2008

10 Year High School Reunion

I attended my 10 year High School Reunion last weekend at Los Robles Golf Course. My friend Maren was in charge of it and I helped her with flower arrangements. I got to spend the whole evening with Liza and Jan, what could be better! I'm sad I didnt get a picture of Maren with us, but she was super busy. Maren did a great job and we had fun all night visiting with all the LDS kids I grew up with. Ben and I won the award for being married the longest. It was pretty funny. We had a fun time.
These are flower arrangements I made for the reunion. I've been dying to show my sister in laws, they have major talent and I was channeling them the whole time I was making them. At one point I was calling for Becky while I was trying to make bows. She didnt hear me all the way in Boston, oh well!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I so heard you b/c those are just what I would have done---LOL! They turned out beautifully!

Julee said...

Those arrangements are gorgeous! And to think you were doubting your abilities! Tsk! Tsk!