Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Harrison!

Harrison had a wonderful 5th birthday!

Grandma Rosemary took Harrison and Sam to lunchThen they went to Build A Bear, Harrison made a Superman monkey he named Skyscraper Sam made a policeman bear named Squeekie.

Yes, I do think my son is flashing gang signs. Do you? By the way, thanks for the sunglasses Aunt Mari, he wears them EVERYWHERE! Sam, would you like to take off your sunglasses? NO! They are special to me!

Christian then came over for a StarWars battle, coloring and playing. Harrison and Christian were Luke Skywalker and Hans Solo and Sam was Darth VaderHarrison and Christian then became the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader and Sam became Chewbacca. Its hard to be the little brother.

After Christian went home Grandma Ilene, Grandpa Tom, Grandma Rosemary and Grandpa Kent came over for homemade pizza, cake and ice cream. He got open presents and of course it was more Lego's!!!!!!
Grandma Ilene fed William vanilla ice cream, he really liked that. Yummm......
Harrison had a fun day, he is such a love and we cant believe he is 5 years old! Happy Birthday Harry Bear!

5 comments:

rebecca said...

LOL!!! I'm cracking up at Sam. Too cute.

Julee said...

Hilarious, Amanda! Sam is a riot!!!

Happy birthday, Harrison! I'm glad you had such a fun day!

William looks like he's still a happy, content baby. I just want to pinch those cheeks!

J. Marie said...

Cute posts Amanda, I hadn't read the 2009 one until today. Your kids are so cute and funny. I love watching them in Primary, They are always doing funny stuff when they think no one is looking "Harrison is a ninja" ha ha also HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON! I see the plans you were telling me about on Sunday went well. Your family is so super cute I love it.

Kara said...

amanda i love your hair!!

Marrianne said...

We have had fun looking at all the posts. Christian is now saying he wished he could have stayed for pizza!
The pictures are all so cute!!