Daddy kisses are the best! William is growing so fast! I remember the first time I met you, your were pregnant with him! I can't believe you road 8 miles on a bike towing sammy! You are in way better shape then me. Also, we need to start going on walks on the days it's not raining, my face needs a major tan..... along with my body... ha ha
3 comments:
soooo cute! makes me anxious to see you guys... soon!!!
Daddy kisses are the best! William is growing so fast! I remember the first time I met you, your were pregnant with him! I can't believe you road 8 miles on a bike towing sammy! You are in way better shape then me. Also, we need to start going on walks on the days it's not raining, my face needs a major tan..... along with my body... ha ha
what a face! i'd be kissing him all day too!
Post a Comment