Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Three Sons


Last night we were getting ready for Family Home Evening. I put William on Harrison's lap and he immediately covered himself and William up with a blanket. Sam quickly ran over with his "colored blanket", as he calls it, and had to get in on the cuddles. Too cute! I'm living every girls dream, to be surrounded by cute boys who are in love with her. I have 4 cute guys that think I'm the greatest thing on earth and I think they are too!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh, Amanda, I loved this post..and the photo! You are smitten for sure. Your boys are too, too cute.

Heidi Henderson said...

You are lucky to be surrounded by such handsome men too! I love it! What a great mom and wife you are! You amaze me!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Sam is looking so big! I can't believe you have three boys! You are so lucky...don't get me wrong K...I love my girls! Boys may have energy, but you probably don't have to worry about the emotional issues. I say probably because some boys do have emotions. You know what I mean right? They are so cute! How do they like their jungle gym?

Marrianne said...

They are your little boyfriends! I love this!