Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holy Ghost Undies


Hopefully this isnt offensive to anyone, we have been laughing all week about this so I had to write it down.

Last week I bought Sam and Harrison some underwear with pictures of Halloween ghosts on them. Sam has dubbed them his favorite undies and wants to wear his "Holy Ghost undies" all the time. What's even funnier or blasphemous, you decide, is that he runs around the house scaring everyone, he yells "I'm the Holy Ghost and I'm going to scare you!" lets out a big ROAR and then tells you all about his Holy Ghost undies. We've tried to tell him that the Holy Ghost is not scary and its not polite to tell people that. He tell us "no, sorry" and then tries to scare you again. He is obviously hearing us when we talk about the gospel, however he is interpretting it into something else. Oh boy! We are in for it!

5 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

I LOVE this story! That is so fun! Kids are so innocent, and the best is when you can tell that story to them when they are older! Oh the fun you'll have with all those stories! :)

Emmy Bludorn said...

That is funny. My kids always talk about the Holy Ghost, too. I just laugh.

Julee said...

Dan and I are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO offended. And we're NOT laughing AT ALL!!! *snicker, snicker* NOT AT ALL!!!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

That is so funny! I love it. Aren't they creative?

Mackay Family said...

That was the best thing I've read today!

Make sure he doesn't announe that from the pulpit-- it might catch on...