Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sam

Yesterday I was walking past Sam and Harrison's room and Sam was changing his out of his jeans into a new pair of shorts. This is how the conversation went:
Mom: "Sam why are you changing your pants, did you pee in them?"
Sam: "No! My bum is watering"
Mom: "Is your bum watery because you peed?"
Sam: "No, my bum is hot and wet"

I guess he was sweaty. You cant laugh in front of Sam lately, because he thinks you are laughing at him. I walked back into my bedroom and cracked up. What a ham he is!

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Classic. Sam is hilarious. Wes is the same way about laughing "at" him.

Sara C said...

EWWWWW!

Julee said...

What a funny kid! I'm cracking up.

J. Marie said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Your kids make me laugh to hard! I love it.

Sherrill said...

Hilarious!! Love those boys!