Sunday, June 28, 2009

I promise we are still alive

Hi friends. Its been a long while since I blogged and I have a valid excuse. My computer died! How I am addressing you now? I am using Ben's laptop and am hoping that this week I can upload our pics and chronicle what is going on in our lives. Mainly so my kids will see what a wonderful childhood they had, because right now they think mom and dad are out to ruin thier lives. Case in point. Today at church Harrison was playing with his Legos, I asked him repeatedly to quiet down, he didnt so I took his Lego's away. He then drew a very unflattering picture of me with a circle around it and a line through it. Think of the no smoking signs, except in this picture replace the cigarette with a picture of me. How lovely. I am enjoying motherhood.

3 comments:

J. Marie said...

Yeah.... I planned on saying good bye. But when we came up for my grandmas funeral. Harlyn would scream every time we put her in her car seat because of the fourteen hour drive. So we decided that me and her would stay here while Kurt packed up our stuff in a uhaul and drove back. It is nice to be back I missed it. Harrison is so funny! K that's sad about the picture but pretty creative!

Mo said...

you are so funny. and I forgot to tell you that our OBGYN's are cousins. Random, right?

Marrianne said...

I can't believe Harrison drew that picture! That little stinker, but you have to laugh inside!