Friday, March 27, 2009

William 8 1/2 months old

William started crawling and standing this week. He's been army crawling for a few weeks but finally got the "left/right" concept down. He's been sitting on his knees and then pulling himself up.

Yay for William! He is so proud of himself and so cute! He currently has 8 teeth and is eating solid foods like crazy. I am lucky to get 3 bottles in him during the day. He only wants to eat solid food and at the table with his big brothers.
William crawling. You are so cute Yum Yum, we love you and cant stop kissing those sweet cheeks!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, those arms are so cute!

rebecca said...

Is that lipstick on his cheek in the last photo? What a hunk:)

Missy said...

Can't wait to see him and give him big hugs.

Unknown said...

Yah for William!!! We sure love you guys. They all look so handsome. I can't believe he has 8 teeth. That is unheard of. Claire is getting her first two right now, crazy!

Julee said...

Cute boy! He has the sweetest smile, and those cheeks are irresistible.

Ceseley's got 8 teeth now, too, and with the amount of drool and gnawing these days, I expect more are on the way.

Heidi Henderson said...

What a QT!!! And it was so good seeing you guys! It just made me so happy!

Marrianne said...

I love that little guy.

J. Marie said...

William is so big and so cute! I love him so much! I am also loving the brother pictures! they are awesome! You are a great momma Amanda!