I wish I had pictures to post but I lost the charger to my camera, so today I am going to search for it. We have had a crazy week and I thought I would share.
Sunday was Stake Conference, Elder Condie came to see us and it was excellent. What a sense of humor he has. He talked about families, being kind, giving service, giving one another the benefit of the doubt. We made it through all two hours with the kids. Its was amazing. The last 15 minutes we were all standing on the sidelines in the cultural hall and the kids were whinning to go home but we made it to the closing prayer. After that I took William and Sam to the foyer and Harrison, Ben and my dad put chairs away. Harrison was a crack up, he's push the back of the legs with one foot to close the chair and then carry it over to the pile. He put away close to 30 or 40 chairs. He was so proud of himself and I was too! What a wondeful boy.
Monday I had a root canal. I'm fine, it was no big deal, but still.
Tuesday William woke up with a rash that covered his entire body. I took him to the Doctor, they did blood tests to check for allergies, he has ZERO allergies, and switched his formula to soy. Its made a difference and so has Aveeno.
Wednesday my friend Melissa called me, she has 2 little kids and had the stomach flu. Her husband was on business in AZ and her family lives in Virginia. I took Patricia for the day and another friend took Shamus. Patricia had a blast here all day. When it was time to take her home Wednesday night she didnt want to go. She played with William all day, sang him songs, played with the boys, bossed them around and told them "there are no toys at the table" during lunch time. You go Patricia! We had fun having her and we were exhausted.
Thursday Ben got sick with the sinus infection/migrane cold that's been going around. I took the kids to the mall to play, had lunch and then made dinner for the missionaries. Sent everyone to bed and was up 4 times last night with different kids with different ailments.
Friday, its 11:20 and we are still in our pajama's. I think we are going to stay that way all day. I'm too tired to change. I told the boys it was movie day and they are thrilled. Its cold and rainy outside so what great weather for today.
I hope everyone had a fun week!
4 comments:
bless you, Amanda! I hope you have a nice, stress-free pj day. We all need those once in a while.
Yea for PJ Day! I love those. We had to double-rinse Josh's clothes as a baby because he was so sensitive to detergent. Rashes are a pain! I hope Ben feels better soon.
Love ya!
It's jammie day around here most days. Ceseley has been getting rashes, too. Not fun!
You wear me out! Just shows you how amazing you are! To contue to just go go go and take care of your family AND other kids too!
Post a Comment