Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweet Moments I Dont Ever Want To Forget


Harrison loves numbers, he carries around a calculator or tape measurer with him all day. He talks about things in terms of numbers "this dinner is so good its 75,256" "dad will be home in 526 minutes" "I want my 256RXT1000 shirt, the green with with the dinosaur on it".

Harrison has the most beautiful eyes, they are stunning.

Harrison and Sam started school this week, Preschool and Pre-K. Last night I was bathing William and Harrison walked into the bathroom. He told me he didnt want to go to school anymore. I asked him if why, didnt he have fun at school? He said he didnt want to go to school anymore because when he went he missed me and he wanted to be with me. I gave Harrison a hug and told him I loved him and I loved being with him.

Harrison and Sam pick me dandelions from the grass many times a day. Yesterday Harrison pulled a huge chunk of the society garlic flowers in the front yard and gave them to me. I put them in a vase, this morning my kitchen stunk like rotting something or other. Harrison walked in and informed me it stunk in here. I told him it was the flowers so I threw them away. A few minutes later he saw them in the trash, "mommy, why did you throw away the flowers I gave you?" "because they smell bad" he smelled the trash "yeah it smells really bad, good idea mom"


This morning we were getting ready for school, Sam started crying about going, he said he didnt want to go because he wanted to hang out with mommy and grandma and go to lunch and go swimming in grandma's pool.

When Ben comes home from work Sam comes and tells me "Mommy, your Benny is home"

Sammy puts his Tiger down for naps with his colored blanket.

Sam snuggles and sucks his thumb and twirls his hair. What could be better?
Sam is always trying to get a laugh, he will dance, make funny noises and faces, do whatever to make you smile and crack up. It works too!

William smells so good I cant stop smelling him and the back of his head is soft and silky.

William likes me best and always wants me to hold him and feed him and smiles at me all the time.

Everytime I see William I am so grateful he is here and I cant believe it.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

I love this. Sam's colored blanket is so cute. I love these sweet memories, Amanda. You're one blessed mama.

Unknown said...

youre such a sap, just like me! i just love your kids and hearing the sweet moments helps me to see even more how special they are. kids are seriuosly the greatest and you are definitely one lucky mom!

Julee said...

I'm glad you recorded these and shared them with us. Such sweet, good boys!

Heidi Henderson said...

It kills me how cute your family is! To think, just the other day we were hanging out and I was suppose to be "watching over you" but instead we drove around causing all sorts of trouble! I miss you guys, but it's so fun to read your blogs! Love ya!

Mackay Family said...

Cute blog Amanda! It was fun running into you the other day at the mall... what a cute family you have!

Sherrill said...

Great stuff. What a cute family!!!