Thursday, May 22, 2008

Picture Project

This is the quote I have on the boys frame that is hanging in their room. I love it!




A few months ago I had some pictures of the boys enlarged and have been wanting to frame them for some time. I have been thinking about how to frame them, looking at what I already have and wanting to go about the cheapest way possible. I had some frames from Ikea that had pictures of food in them I have hanging in my kitchen. I have been wanting to get rid of them for awhile. Yesterday everything clicked and I decided to scrapbook the empty spaces on the frames. I am really happy with the results. I like it because its like having a framed scrapbook page. I have a few more pictures of the boys to do, so I am now on the look out for more of these HUGE frames. I think a trip to Ikea is in my future, oh darn.....=) It obviously is the only thing that makes the most sense since this is where I originally got these frames 7 years ago. They will still have them right? Well, I'll just have to go look.

This frame hangs in the kitchen. It is of the boys eating grandma's sauce which is famous in our family. Manga means eat in Italian.